Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TM 5: Mother’s Instinct

I was asked by so many people which I bumped into on the gender of my baby. They were praying and hoping that this baby would be a girl since I have already gotten a boy. I told them, that to me, I just want a healthy baby, doesn’t matter on the gender. I tanak my baby kecik hati; “momma nih nak girl je, tak sayang kite ke”.
My instinct strongly said that this baby would be a boy. I don’t know how to describe it. The feeling was so natural and strong. During the 5th month checkup, it was confirmed that I was carrying a baby boy. See, my instinct was right. Betul la, mother’s instinct nih sgt kuat and kebetulan it’s true pulak. J
So, baby, don’t worry, momma loves you so much and momma did not bias from the beginning. Trust me, honey! I will try 110% to be a good mother to you and your brother. J

No comments: