Just came back from Meetings & datings in Langkawi. Great meetings and discussions experiences with all the Foreign and Malaysian Directors, Shareholders, CEOs and CFOs. I was the one and only lowest level and luckiest ever staff requested to attend the meetings.
Brought along darling hubby and Nazhan. Nazhan’s first boarding experience was superb. He was cranky before the take off. The moment he felt the flight was moving, he started yawning, and minutes later he fell asleep. The landing was not that smooth, but Nazhan tdo sampai telentok2, lagi gegar, lagi nyenyak dia tdo..hehe.. Flying back to KL, he was awake the whole 1 hour. Masa take off and landing, he looked and smiled at me and hubby, sbb ade gegar2 and he loved it. Buleh naik roller coaster la nanti. I je yg over, holding him tightly sbb takut dia terkejut.
I stayed at The Andaman for 4 days and 3 nites. Sempat jln2 around the rainforest resort (nice view, nice private beach), Kuah Town and a few other areas. Nazhan was not in good conditions on the second and third evenings in the resort room (he knew of this new surrounding). He seemed uncomfortable and made me carried and swayed him until he fell asleep. Kesian pulak, he was holding my shirt, tak lepas2. I tried to replace with his pillow, but it failed. He knew it wasn’t me and started looking for me and my shirt to grab.
Darling hubby was extremely helpful in managing Nazhan and a few other chores while I was away for those meetings. Overall, it was a pleasant and memorable 2 in 1 trip. Luv my 2 heroes to bits. Pic will be uploaded later k.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment