
The first time Nazhan got fever (no flu & cough) is when he was 4 months (see pic above). Last Monday he was attacked with flu and cough and yesterday with an additional disease; fever. I was on EL yesterday. Me & hubby brought him to see his 'favourite' paed (Dr Nasir). Nampak je Dr, trus nangis. hehe..My husband kept on repeating saying, "He's not going to inject you, Nazhan.." But he just cried and cried until we left the room. Emm, I have to admit that he is not a friendly baby and always cried when he sees strangers.
According to Dr Nasir, his throat ade infection skit. No wonder his voice turned out like, mcm nak baligh. :p He could not sleep well that Monday night. Me & hubby took turns to carry him cause he seemed more comfortable sleeping on our shoulders. Luckily, last night, he was ok. He slept safe and sound. No more fever, just flu and a bit coughing.
This time (second time attacked), he was active, tak mcm org tak sihat. Makan and minum ok. Siap sebut "nyum2.." when I fed him with farley's rusks. He just cried nak manja2 due to sore throat and having difficulty to breathe. And today at this moment, I'm sneezing several times, sejuk kaki2. I got to go, need to take my supplements now. :) Doakan Nazhan cepat sembuh ye..
According to Dr Nasir, his throat ade infection skit. No wonder his voice turned out like, mcm nak baligh. :p He could not sleep well that Monday night. Me & hubby took turns to carry him cause he seemed more comfortable sleeping on our shoulders. Luckily, last night, he was ok. He slept safe and sound. No more fever, just flu and a bit coughing.
This time (second time attacked), he was active, tak mcm org tak sihat. Makan and minum ok. Siap sebut "nyum2.." when I fed him with farley's rusks. He just cried nak manja2 due to sore throat and having difficulty to breathe. And today at this moment, I'm sneezing several times, sejuk kaki2. I got to go, need to take my supplements now. :) Doakan Nazhan cepat sembuh ye..
No comments:
Post a Comment