Last night, while I was pulling my blanket to sleep, Nazhan woke up. No voice, but his eyes and his moving hands really make my heart melt (mcm ice cube, kene simbah dgn hot boiling water). He was in the baby cot, next to my bed, looking at me (dgn muka kesian), tdo mengiring and the hands were in btw the cot's rails (mcm duduk dlm jail pulak). Seolah2 his inner voice saying 'mama, pls, i want to sleep by your side..'
.
Couldn't stand with his reaction (sgtla rasa kesian n my husband jugak sudah terjual dgn muka kesian dia), I took him and put by my side. He was still looking at me and my husband, touching me, and siap merengek2. He slept off after a while (maybe dah rasa comfortable).
.
Huh..until this morning, terbayang2 his face. I just couldn't best describe my heartiest appreciation of this Gift from Allah. It's really wonderful being a mother and I just couldn't wait to go home (bila keje) to see him, hold him, bathe him, play with him, semua la. I luv u son..
.
Couldn't stand with his reaction (sgtla rasa kesian n my husband jugak sudah terjual dgn muka kesian dia), I took him and put by my side. He was still looking at me and my husband, touching me, and siap merengek2. He slept off after a while (maybe dah rasa comfortable).
.
Huh..until this morning, terbayang2 his face. I just couldn't best describe my heartiest appreciation of this Gift from Allah. It's really wonderful being a mother and I just couldn't wait to go home (bila keje) to see him, hold him, bathe him, play with him, semua la. I luv u son..
2 comments:
salam....ter stumble ur blog and sgt2 terharu baca dis entry. i'm expecting my 1st baby,due dis june.xsbr rasa nya nk jd mummy :)
wsm amy..when i wrote this entry nih pun i mmg tgh emosi..hehe..waa..good to hear that..welcome to mommies club amy..this june?? ntah2 sama dgn my birth date..hehe... :)
Post a Comment